Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A new place for Baby Card Expressions

I have a new little addiction - in addition to my website and my blog! I now have a myspace page! Check it out - http://www.myspace.com/mybabycardexpressions.com.

Today I spent the morning with my friend and her two little ones. It was a tad crazy - a two year old, a 3 year old, a 1 year old and an 8 month old - at Starbucks. We took over a corner, and made some noise. It was really a time for the mommys, but it never works out that way. Next time, I think that it needs to be coffee at one of our homes and the older ones can run around outside. As soon as the weather gets better anyways.

I will be writing more soon about myself and my kids! I hope I dont bore you to death. :) I will also start to post pictures of my customer's announcements (with their permission of course).

Thanks for stopping in!

Stacey

No comments: